Brad and I will let the final four entries speak for themselves, but here’s how YOU and your students can decide who will be named this year’s “World Champion.” The title includes bragging rights, the Vince Lombooki digital badge, and $500 in books for the winner’s classroom or school library.
- Step 1: Watch all four booktalks in the video podcast above.
- Step 2: Use this link to vote for your favorite booktalk.
- Step 3: Cheer on your favorites AND share your own video booktalks using the #30SecondBooktalk hashtag!
In case you’re interested, here are some resources to help you recreate the #30SecondBooktalk championship with your learners. We love seeing what students create and added a fun surprise to the end of this year’s championship podcast (more on that in a second).
- Reproducible Rubric
- Reproducible Bracket
- Lights! Camera! Action!: An infographic with tips for making awesome video booktalks.
- Crowdsourced Tips for bringing the passion to all your book talks!
Voting in this year’s #30secondbooktalk final four bracket ends Friday, May 4th! Good luck everyone and happy reading!